I wonder if i can stand this for long time
I wonder if i can just smile facing all this
I wonder if i can accept all of this
Somehow, it's may not my happiness
and it belongs to others.
wassalam. Love,Jaera
Biography

A girl in a small city with a big dream! come on just do what you want but remember, don't forget to smile. do what you want but THINK first :)
I wonder if i can stand this for long time
I wonder if i can just smile facing all this
I wonder if i can accept all of this
Somehow, it's may not my happiness
and it belongs to others.
wassalam. Love,Jaera
Tutorial and Freebies
Tutorial
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Freebes
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Photoshop
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
|